Retreat for Non-Chatspeakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Led by the all-powerful Sharubii.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Glocky  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Retreat gets a makeover!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Arc

Retreat gets a makeover! Empty
PostSubject: Retreat gets a makeover!   Retreat gets a makeover! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:30 pm

Hello!  Long time no see.  It's been a few years and i'm sure all of us have grown and changed a bit, and so it's time to sweep up the dust-bots and help the site reflect that.

This is mostly a personal project of mine because i have a lot of time on my hands and I missed communicating with you guys.  I don't have a tablet anymore so nothing new will be drawn, but i do have some things saved from last year that will be acceptable enough!  That header has been sitting up there for about a year now and it will probably stay for a while longer, if nobody else wants to kick something in.

So, yknow, maybe if I can make this a safer place to be (no more robots, sorry) and more pleasing to the eye, maybe I'll feel a little bit better.  Maybe even someone will migrate back, who knows??

Things I've already done:

• new colors/banner/bg
  • new cbox (thx for helping sharubii)
  • deleted spam forum accounts

Feel free to post anything you would like to see changed, if you're reading this!

-Arc
Back to top Go down

Retreat gets a makeover!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Retreat for Non-Chatspeakers :: Written in Stone :: Announcements-