Retreat for Non-Chatspeakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Led by the all-powerful Sharubii.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Glocky  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[m] can I have the family drama wait until after exams please

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harpalyce

[m] can I have the family drama wait until after exams please Empty
PostSubject: [m] can I have the family drama wait until after exams please   [m] can I have the family drama wait until after exams please Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:18 pm

So.

I'm close with my sister. I love her a lot. When I realized she could come to my graduation, it was very exciting. Very, very exciting.

So my mother called me this morning and said my sister was considering not coming.

I wish she had just told me herself. After being the family go-between for many years I don't appreciate her making my mother do that.

Okay. She has good reasons. She's exhausted. Her boyfriend has shingles and would insist on coming with her. It's an 8 hour drive. There may not even be room for her at graduation herself (though I mostly wanted her at the immediately-post-graduation celebrations).

I understand that. I understand these things.

But don't ask me to not be upset.

I hate that I can't fucking even acknowledge that I'm upset because I know it would just make the problem even worse.

I can pull on my damn big girl panties and get through it but I AM GOING TO BE UPSET. My sister who I love will not be coming to see me graduate when she already promised she could come. This same sister who has waffled back and forth and back and forth almost every single damn time she's said she will come see me. If she could just be consistent this would be easier to deal with.

But I am going to be upset, okay?

Let me fucking be upset.

I'm going to go punch things in Mass Effect now or something.
Back to top Go down
luvdogz

luvdogz

[m] can I have the family drama wait until after exams please Empty
PostSubject: Re: [m] can I have the family drama wait until after exams please   [m] can I have the family drama wait until after exams please Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:30 am

*Hugglesquishes Harp and never lets go*
Back to top Go down

[m] can I have the family drama wait until after exams please

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Retreat for Non-Chatspeakers :: General :: Rants-