Retreat for Non-Chatspeakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Led by the all-powerful Sharubii.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Glocky  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Rant of FooPets <---You know you're dying to post here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
luvdogz

luvdogz

The Rant of FooPets <---You know you're dying to post here Empty
PostSubject: The Rant of FooPets <---You know you're dying to post here   The Rant of FooPets <---You know you're dying to post here Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:50 am

Foopets. The wonderfully stupid yet completely lovable world of foo. Kicked us off, after all we've been through. I know your dying to rant about foo like me. Those vgfiycumkxdevg little mojos....when I get my hands of them...nevermind. >Smile Anyways, your turn to rant about...Foopets. *Shakes head sadly* The good site gone bad.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Arc

PostSubject: Re: The Rant of FooPets <---You know you're dying to post here   The Rant of FooPets <---You know you're dying to post here Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:48 pm

I wasn't really having a problem with Foo lately, but now their advertisements have been thoroughly haunting my very existence.

I was IP banned about a month ago, so I couldn't rejoin if I wanted to. But these advertisements have made FooPets seem about 40% cuter than I last remember. asdfagfaerhy

Just look around CS and you'll see them.
The chihuahua one is killing me.
Back to top Go down
Vampy

Vampy

PostSubject: Re: The Rant of FooPets <---You know you're dying to post here   The Rant of FooPets <---You know you're dying to post here Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:52 pm

Everywhere I go, I see foopets ads on youtube.

>.>
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Arc

PostSubject: Re: The Rant of FooPets <---You know you're dying to post here   The Rant of FooPets <---You know you're dying to post here Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:00 am

The Rant of FooPets <---You know you're dying to post here Imgad?id=CPjY_tCL1unlMRDYBRhaMgjBmyDeDyghjw

ssdfasfgsdfgsfdg
Back to top Go down
luvdogz

luvdogz

PostSubject: Re: The Rant of FooPets <---You know you're dying to post here   The Rant of FooPets <---You know you're dying to post here Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:44 am

Why of why are they sooo cute? Yet the owners of the site are sooo evil!?
Back to top Go down
Annibellee

PostSubject: Re: The Rant of FooPets <---You know you're dying to post here   The Rant of FooPets <---You know you're dying to post here Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:01 am

Actually. I'm pretty happy I'm not apart of that SJFUDDHWFGYEFVYWDG site anymore. I was sad about it at first,but now I don't mind. I still have you guys. Smile So I'm okay. ^_^

Last edited by Annibellee on Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
luvdogz

luvdogz

PostSubject: Re: The Rant of FooPets <---You know you're dying to post here   The Rant of FooPets <---You know you're dying to post here Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:07 am

Toy guys???
Back to top Go down
Sharubii
Admin
Sharubii

PostSubject: Re: The Rant of FooPets <---You know you're dying to post here   The Rant of FooPets <---You know you're dying to post here Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:24 pm

Probably the only two things that irk me about FooPets at the moment are that I can't access my account to creeperstalk Rivet Games (is that what they're called now?) dig a deeper ditch and that there's a FooPets ad in every page I navigate to on CS. >:c
Back to top Go down
https://retreat.forumotion.com
luvdogz

luvdogz

PostSubject: Re: The Rant of FooPets <---You know you're dying to post here   The Rant of FooPets <---You know you're dying to post here Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:53 pm

Foopets is definitly NOT lacking money
Back to top Go down
Annibellee

PostSubject: Re: The Rant of FooPets <---You know you're dying to post here   The Rant of FooPets <---You know you're dying to post here Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:30 pm

I meant you guys. XD Not toy guys. X3 *epic fail.*
Back to top Go down
luvdogz

luvdogz

PostSubject: Re: The Rant of FooPets <---You know you're dying to post here   The Rant of FooPets <---You know you're dying to post here Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:49 pm

Ahhhh ok, gotcha Wink
Back to top Go down
Mystic

Mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Rant of FooPets <---You know you're dying to post here   The Rant of FooPets <---You know you're dying to post here Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:44 pm

GO DIE IN A HOLE FOOMOJO!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.chatfire.elementfx.com
Cas

Cas

PostSubject: Re: The Rant of FooPets <---You know you're dying to post here   The Rant of FooPets <---You know you're dying to post here Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:03 am

Gosh, I miss the old days on Foo.
And seeing those ads through out CS...
IF I SEE ONE MORE FREAKIN AD, I'M GONNA BLOW.
Back to top Go down
Beth

Beth

PostSubject: Re: The Rant of FooPets <---You know you're dying to post here   The Rant of FooPets <---You know you're dying to post here Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:03 pm

I have wanted to rant about FooPets to someone other than myself for a while now. I just think it has really gone downhill... Sad I used to love going on the forums but last time I checked they weren't there Sad I've seen the advertisements too :/ I also hate the fact that you have to pay to register now! Evil or Very Mad I've just given up on it and now I go on CS instead Smile Surprised
Back to top Go down
iKittenclawz

PostSubject: Re: The Rant of FooPets <---You know you're dying to post here   The Rant of FooPets <---You know you're dying to post here Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:53 pm

Foo doesnt bother me anymore. Sooner or later itll go bankrupt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rant of FooPets <---You know you're dying to post here   The Rant of FooPets <---You know you're dying to post here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rant of FooPets <---You know you're dying to post here

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Retreat for Non-Chatspeakers :: General :: Rants-