Retreat for Non-Chatspeakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Led by the all-powerful Sharubii.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Glocky  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

LAPTOP, Y U SO INCOMPETENT [M]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Arc

LAPTOP, Y U SO INCOMPETENT [M] Empty
PostSubject: LAPTOP, Y U SO INCOMPETENT [M]   LAPTOP, Y U SO INCOMPETENT [M] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:39 pm

All the things and all the people need to go fuck themselves.

Laptop.

Don't get me wrong, I'm incredibly grateful that I even have you.  I've shared a computer my entire life, and to have one all to myself, and for it to be even portable is pretty much a miracle.  Flying fuck, it has a motherfucking touch screen.  

But my god this thing is dumb.

I have to reconnect it to the router every single time I want to use the internet.  So basically every time I turn the thing on.  But it's not that simple, no.

Usually, once you punch in the password for the router, you're good to go.  You don't have to keep on reminding your computer that a fucking wifi exists in the area.  

Nope.

I have to diagnose the connection problem, because /obviously/ the router that I thought was downstairs, like it always has been, no longer produces a signal or it has been stolen in my sleep.

So ten minutes later when it figures out the problem, I have to punch in the username, password, and other things that it has no clue what to do with.

And then I get to restart all my programs.

Also, the keys stick so I practically have to wedge my thumb between the keys until it types, and then I get to erase the extra copies.

Not to mention it randomly decided to delete all the files in the folder that gives instructions on the startup process.  So I had to fix that this morning.

ALSO, MY BROTHER.  STOP BEING AN ASSHAT.

Or rather, MY BROTHER'S BRAIN.  STOP BEING AN ASSHAT.

I realize that he has Aspergers.  I realize that he's not the same.  But it's really hard for me to wrap my head around the idea that he doesn't /think/ before he does shit or that he isn't fucking able to.

I don't look at him and think, "oh, the poor kid can't think about what he's doing, I should excuse all of his fuckups".  I think, "BITCH GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER OR I WILL PUT TURDS IN YOUR PILLOWCASE WHILE YOU'RE ASLEEP"

I try again and again to be a good sister, to be a nice person.  I let him play my video games, I let him come into my room, I let him use my stuff because he keeps on breaking his.  And he completely takes advantage of it.

I don't see why this should be acceptable.  Any other person would have their ass whooped.  They would be on the ground with their face under my foot.

But no, I can't do that to him, because he has ~*~*~*~*Aaaaaasperger's!*~*~*~*~*~*~

I hate having to fix his mistakes because he can't learn from them.
I hate having to defend him because he can't stop provoking kids.
I hate having to lecture him because he keeps forgetting.
I hate having to fucking deal with it.
Back to top Go down

LAPTOP, Y U SO INCOMPETENT [M]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Retreat for Non-Chatspeakers :: General :: Rants-