Retreat for Non-Chatspeakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Led by the all-powerful Sharubii.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Glocky  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

DEAR MOTHER,

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Arc

DEAR MOTHER,  Empty
PostSubject: DEAR MOTHER,    DEAR MOTHER,  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:49 pm

I don't hate you.
Can't we disagree without hating each other? Can't we be annoyed at each other without being hateful?

I think you're being a huge hypocrite right now. You taught me to think critically, but suddenly when I start criticizing you and the things you do, I'm being expostulating. I don't understand why I can't be upset when you don't listen to me.

You can raise your voice at me whenever you're upset, but I can't? No, no. That's like me having an opposing opinion! God forbid I challenge your authority, right?

That's a 'Dad thing'. None of us like being compared to dad. So don't act like him.

How dare I try to put my two cents into my own conversation! Oh man, I'm a horrible child for wanting you to stop tearing everything apart.

I'm so sorry for getting upset about losing my tablet pen. Because we all know that can be easily replaced with our endless stream of income! No biggie!

I'm getting a bit sick of your armchair-psychiatrist lectures. You can pretend that you know what I'm thinking, feeling, and talking about. You can excuse all of my problems with "oh, you're just being hormonal". Okay, whatever. Just don't get mad when I start saying that you are the problem and I back up my argument with actual things that you actual do and say to me. Don't get upset when I'm speaking sensible things. It's all excused because I'm only a teenager.

Now you can just reach into your pocket and pull out eighty dollars for a new tablet set. These things are totally disposable.

By the way, no, you don't understand what every upset kid out there is feeling. It's naive and arrogant to think that you do. Stop speaking for all of us, we can speak ourselves.
Back to top Go down

DEAR MOTHER,

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Retreat for Non-Chatspeakers :: General :: Rants-